Yall following the 50 Cent/Floyd Mayweather beef? Anyway this one mek me cackle soooo hard right😂😂😂😂😂
I stopped playing this game for a good while. Like almost a year. I gone back playing n I realise I got two Facebook friends that taking this thing real serious. In a stage with a target of 65000 why u wanna score 16 million? Cheat n hack apps really necessary for Candy Crush, Danny n Damien? Really? Smh Lol #dead #icantwithyall
Photo on the left is what a mac book adapter should look like. Photo on the right is a prime example of what everything white that I own looks like. I kno yall thought I was kidding that other post so here is the proof 😩😩😩 #muaproblems
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Thank God for #iShop. When I first saw that store open I cut my eye n say I would never buy shit from in there cus as @nellebobee know I hate a middle man n he mark up. Always vowed to buy my Apple shit directly from Apple but shhhhiiiiddd when my Mac Book adapter went bum n I kno I can’t live without a laptop I had no other choice. The adapter costs $80US online which is $160 n on a regular day I would cock up my foot n piss pun de $235 dem charge me but I ain’t letting $75 mek me nuh poppit when I got shows to catch up on #meh I back in business @kayrayessie
1. I’m not a brand snob by any means. I’m all about using the best products that work for me n for my clients. That can range from drug store/beauty supply to high end.
2. I once had an opportunity to work at MAC but I decided against it cus I think I invested too much into academics to just walk away. This is no shade to my MAC girls n boys who I love dearly, it’s just that my particular situation is different to anyone else’s.
3. I am self taught. I study this shit like I’m in a class room. If I don’t think I’m good enough I’ll keep at it until I’m comfortable.
4. I have combination/oily skin to the extreme. My nose is literally oil slick n then I have dry patches on my cheek/jaw area that need extra “help” to look normal
5. Every white or grey item that I own is brown. From my telephone at work to my phone n Mac book charger. N if it’s the final draft of a document DO NOT LET KAMILAH TOUCH IT cus ya gotta print it over. It’s annoying but I guess I can’t help it because….
6. I wear makeup to work every day. While I don’t sell makeup, as a freelance artist I understand that my made-up face is my business card n I have booked hella jobs just buying my lunch or diapers for my daughter.
7. I am obsessed with all shades of matte brown eyeshadow. I swear I own almost all on the market. I don’t think much ppl understand the value of matte brown eyeshadow so I’m not even going to get into it.
8. I refuse to let my daughter wear makeup until she is 18.
9. I hate individual lashes. It’s just a Kamilah thing
10. I have been planning to start a YouTube channel for the last 4 years and I just never get the time.
I tag @beautybydeeblackett @nellebobee @facesbyackeem @next2natural @modenmakeup